- RWDC – Preliminary Market Analysis
We research your business environment.
- RWDC & Customer – Discussion on website content, look and feel
Together, we discuss what you want. We determine the structural and functional needs of the website. Specifically, we:
- identify needs and goals of the website (e.g., What should website visitors see and remember? What message are you trying to communicate through the website? How will you motivate them to act on your message? );
- discuss your clients/customers (e.g.,who will the website visitors be? );
- discuss content (e.g., photos, logos, text, ‘look and feel’); and
- discuss timelines, as well as costs (e.g., is there a deadline for your site to go live?).
- RWDC – Production of mock-ups
We provide a mock-up based on your requirements and requests.
- Customer – Approval of mock-up / signing of contracts
Both parties agree on the website to be created, as well as on terms and conditions of the service to be provided. A contract is signed. You make the 1st payment (i.e., 50% of cost).
- Customer – Provision of any required information.
You provide pictures, text, links, or other information that are required for the website.1
- RWDC – Production/testing of website
We write the code for the website in accordance with the approved mock-up. We then test the website to ensure that there are no bugs or broken links.
- Customer – Review of website / RWDC – Incorporation of feedback
You review the website (on a private test site) and provide any comments and requests for modifications that are within the scope of the contract. We incorporate your feedback.
- RWDC – Uploading of website to the Internet / Customer – Final approval of website
You sign a form indicating approval of the website. We upload the website code to your domain and open the website to the public. You make the final payment (i.e., 50% of cost).
- 1 If requested, RWDC will develop content and/or acquire graphics