Rich Web Design and Communications Inc. (RWDC Inc.) is a proud Canadian company, located in Ottawa, Canada`s National Capital. We are a full service, web-solutions provider. We treat our customers with honesty, lawfulness, professionalism, respect, and integrity.
RWDC Inc. services include:
- Responsive website design and development
- Internet marketing
- Social Media planning and set-up
- Blog set up
- Document analysis content writing
RWDC Inc. accomplishments include:
- celebrating its 10th anniversary of being an incorporated business;
- creating websites for diverse industries, including: professionals, retail, non-profit organizations;
- setting up social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest;
- lecturing about ‘Social Media for Business’ at a business association’s Breakfast Series;
- designing and setting up blogs – professional and personal; and,
- creating print graphic designs.RWDC’S CO-OWNERS
Melanie Richard is a certified web-designer who has over 20 years of experience working on the web. Still very hands-on, Melanie has been the lead in creating (designing & coding) websites, blogs, and various social media networks profiles. She has studied Internet Marketing – traditional techniques (email marketing, paid advertisements) and Social Media marketing. Her knowledge of the web has allowed for all aspect (websites, blogs, Internet marketing, social media) to be used together to create strong business presences on the web. Melanie’s design experience includes graphic design – posters, flyers, tri-folds, business cards, marketing materials and more.
Melanie has served and/or is serving as Communications Chair, Communications Officer and Public Relations Officer for various organizations. Melanie has designed, written, and/or edited newletters for various organizations.
Paul Richard is a specialist in analysis and communication. Paul obtained his B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Physics from the University of Ottawa. For the last fifteen years, Paul has worked in Policy-related roles (e.g., Policy Analyst, Senior Policy Advisor, Senior Internal Auditor, Strategic Advisor). This type of work is well suited to Paul’s skills and personality – Paul likes knowing the details and how they link to the big picture. Paul also takes pride in his ability to communicate effectively-both in sending out clear messages and not misinterpreting messages received. Paul has served as the Chair of the Policy Committee for the federal Conservative Association in his Electoral District. Paul also served as Secretary for the Greely and District Legion. (Branch 627 of the Royal Canadian Legion).
— Kiddo —
Kiddo is always on the job. Her energetic bark alerts us to all visitors. She also serves as our unofficial greeter as she tries to be the first to greet anyone who comes to our door.